Me, Jordan's mom, and the Kiddies still celebrating at the Ute Parade

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A Tribute to my Birdy


My handsome church boy.


Luke and his friend Bentlee on Halloween night.

Luke, Jordan, & Great Granny at trunk or treat (I ate all of the candy of course).


Nothing as cute as your own child.


He loves to play with the shampoo and conditioner bottles.

My little Luke is growing up as well. He has such a personality. He loves to bob his head up and down when any music starts up ( it can even be me singing), he's good at giving high fives and poundin' it, he still loves peek-a-boo or for someone to chase him, he is a people-watcher and he also has the biggest heart that just melts Jordan and I. Sometimes I'm amazed at how sweet he is. We love how he randomly comes up to us throughout the day and gives us a hug. He seems to know when to give hugs and kisses at just the right time (when people need it). At church, he sometimes just lightly puts his hand on strangers backs or arms as if he is comforting them. It is precious. Luke and I used to have this sweet dog whimper that we did. If he would whimper then that meant he wanted a hug and I would lean in and give him a hug ( he often did it when I was feeding him in his seat) and then if I made the whimper he would come give me a hug. It was the best. He did it again today but that was the first time in a while. I miss it. Oh, he does yell really loud, throw toys, and do the opposite of what I say sometimes too (just so you don't think everythings always peachy and your children aren't normal).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate that they have to grow up! I wish they could stay small and adorable!

Stacy said...

Your kids are just so cute! Does having two kids get any easier? I shouldn't complain because Eli is starting to sleep more at night and I am starting to feel human again:)
I was actually looking for your address to mail Christmas cards. We still need to get together sometime.