Me, Jordan's mom, and the Kiddies still celebrating at the Ute Parade

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Olivia is growing up


Olivia is 6 weeks old here and happy, as you can tell.


3 weeks old.


Shorter than a couch cushion, in case you were wondering.


I don't know why this picture flipped but I didn't know how to redo it.


She is 10 days old here and snug as a bug in a rug.

My little Olivia is already 6 weeks old! She is getting so much bigger. She already has a double chin now! She is such a sweetheart and loves to give us lots of smiles in the morning.

4 comments:

Adam & Rachel said...

that is the cutest bug in a rug i have ever seen!

AndersenFamily said...

I love that she is getting a double chin!

Kenna said...

She is adorable. Love the leg warmers! Sorry about Tuesday, I was in a hurry so I hope I didn't seem like I was in a rush on the phone. We hope to see you at the library.

Anonymous said...

She is a beautiful baby Sabrina!