Me, Jordan's mom, and the Kiddies still celebrating at the Ute Parade

Monday, December 8, 2008

Kriser Grandparents in Town!

Luke and Olivia with their Florida grandparents and me.


My parents came to visit from Florida and got to stay for Olivia's blessing.


Jordan's mom and grandma with Olivia


Olivia on her blessing day in the dress that I made for her in college.

My parents came to Utah in November and it was so great just to sit and talk with them. They are the best parents and I was so glad that they got to stay for Olivia's blessing. She will probably be the only baby in our family that my parents get to see blessed. I'll always treasure it.

7 comments:

Adam & Rachel said...

wow...that dress is beautiful and you made it! Good job! I didn't realize you were a sewing woman. you go girl!

Doug & Jen said...

What a darling dress!! You are so talented. I can't wait to see your kids. We'll be out next week and will call when we get settled in.

AndersenFamily said...

I am so impressed with the dress! I am glad your parents were able to be there, how fun. Thanks for helping me at the store last week!

Shauna said...

I'm so glad your parents got to be there for her blessing...what a special day. What a cute dress--I had no idea you were such a seamstress.

Kenna said...

Yes, we are going to Florida, we are flying out December 26th until January 5th... We are flying into Orlando. Where are you from?
She is adorable in this dress, I can't believe you made it back in college.
Have a great Christmas!

Becca said...

Hey Sabrina! Your children are beautiful! Jon and I just had on 2nd son, Adam, on Jan. 2. Email me at dearheart (dot) becca (at) gmail (dot) com and I'll send you an invite to my blog.

Melissa said...

Wow! Amazing! And how so very special! And I LOVED that your mom and dad were there to be part of such a special day! You MUST be the baby of the fmaily (wink wink)