I know it's late but I had to celebrate some more because the Utes just pulled off an amazing win against the Oregon Beavers. This was one of those games where you feel sorry for the people that left the game early because the ending was awesome! Towards the end of the game it was really looking like the Utah Utes weren't gonna win the game but they pulled it out by the end and the final score was 28-31. I was jumping up and down and we were yelling a ton. Then, believe it or not, we went down on the field and I had the baby! Okay, just kidding but it did feel like I could've on the long walk home. I guess she's just not ready yet but when I went to the dr. last Friday he said that she was way down there, that I'm 2 cm, & 70-80% effaced. All of that means I am good to go and could definitely have her anytime. Yikes! I am certainly filled with butterflies but only because I remember, all to well, the pain from last time. That's what I'm certainly not ready for. I know that when I'm actually in labor that I will want to send her back but then it's just too late. Her sweet face and nose and toes will definitely make it all worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Well I can't say I agree with the Utes part, but I can definately relate with the baby part of your commentary. haha. I am so excited for you, you look great of course and good luck with it all. I can't wait to hear that she's here!
Sabrina... I thought you were a LOYAL Cougar? What's happened to you? I can't wait to see what your little darling girlie will look like!
CONGRATS on the baby!!! She is so cute!!! Im glad everything went as good as it did. if you need anything please call!! We love you guys!!!!
Hey girl!! It's been too dang long. I found your blog through Stacy's and I've thought about you a lot over the years! I'm so glad I found you! Sounds like life is good for you. Your lil baby girl is adorable and Luke is too! I can't believe you've got two now! Where are you living? doing? etc etc. We'll have to talk sometime and catch up! call me 208-283-9723
Post a Comment