Me, Jordan's mom, and the Kiddies still celebrating at the Ute Parade

Monday, September 22, 2008

Our latest update

Recently we have got to do some fun things. For a couple of days I got to go to Rexburg, ID with my sister, Jane, and her daughter, Madison, and our niece, Jessica. We went to help Madison and Jessica get everything moved in to their new apartment and to decorate their room, and just feel like we were back at college again. We had fun going to Walmart, staying up 'til midnight and just feeling free (I got to go all by myself while Jordan and his mom watched Luke!). It was good times hanging out with my sis and nieces.The other night Jordan, Luke & I went up Millcreek Canyon with our friends Suzanne, Christian, & Benton. We made tinfoil dinners, let the little ones explore, listened to some good guitar music by Christian, and ate yummy roasted marshmallows. It was a great night and it felt good to get out and enjoy the mountains.I got to go out on the town the other night with Jordan's mom and friend to see Lady Antebellum at the Utah State Fair. They were great in concert and we had a good time dancing.

Jordan, his brother, Colten, his cousin, Seth, & Luke started a rock band too and they were awesome in concert!


Saturday night we went to the Gateway and watched the fountains with the music and just strolled around. We did go to Old Navy and tried this monkey costume on Luke. He looked so stinkin' cute in it that we had to get it.

6 comments:

Stacy said...

Sabrina-
How fun you were in Rexburg. I haven't been back in years! You sure have been busy before your little girl arrives. We'll have to get together still sometime afterwards.

Kenna said...

Luke and Benton are too adorable in those pics. Your little belly is cute too. See ya guys soon

AndersenFamily said...

I love that we all have these cute little boys to enjoy together! Can't wait for this baby girl to join the party!

Anonymous said...

it doesn't seem so long ago that you and I were unpacking in our first Ricks College apartment. How time flies by huh?? You're family looks great and you seem so happy! Good luck with Baby #2! love camille

Kiki said...

Hey girly How are you feeling? I hope your good. It was fun seeing you this weekend. You guys better call when that baby comes I am so excited to see her. she is going to be so cute!!!! Hope we hear from you soon. crystal

karla said...

This post really made me want a roasted marshmallow and it reminded me of the good times we had up in the mountains when we lived in Monaco. :)