Some days I tend to forget how sweet and precious the lives around me are until I realize that they could be taken in an instant. I had some concerns for the little girl inside my belly today but now realize that she is just fine. I wondered why I hadn't included her in my prayers more and now I want to make sure that I do every day and throughout the day. I love her and we are excited to have her in our home soon. I only have about 5 weeks to go and I am a little nervous about the labor (I get butterflies when I think about it) but I made it through it last time and I know that I can do it again, especially since so many women all over the world have. I am excited to hold her and see her face
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
you look great! I'm sure everything will be fine and she will be beautiful like her mama.
I finally set up a blog, with the help of Suzanne. Your family is so cute, and your belly is so tiny.
You are so tiny!!! I can't believe you only have 5 weeks left. That blows me away that you are going to have another baby... Your catching up! lol You are going to be just fine with this delivery, if I remember your last, you are a natural! (;
You are tiny! I can't believe you only have a few weeks left. Let's go to the park soon.
You have the perfect pregnant body. No wonder you look so good after you have your baby... I still look totally prego. I will need to start running again soon. I need to call you-- I am in the twilight zone after having a baby. I am sure you know exactly what that is like. Your little guy is darling. I can't wait to see what your little princess will look like. Miss you!
I am so excited for you guys! We'll be out at Christmas to see the little lady.
Hey Sabrina. It's Mary from Rick's. I found your blog through Melissa's. I've been wondering what you've been up to. You're family is just perfect! You look so cute pregnant. It's good to catch up with you and your family.
Post a Comment