Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Pure and trusting. You are a gentle soul who can get along with just about anyone. Everyone you meet instantly falls in love with you. How can they resist? You have a pure, lovable nature that's irresistable. Just don't trust everyone who comes across your path.
4 comments:
Luke is getting so big, I can't even believe you are almost due with a new baby girl! You guys are ca catching up to us!!! lol I don't think we are going to have anymore for a while, so that does give you a fare chance to catch up. Hows SL treating you guys? Hows life treating you guys? How the heck are you guys anyway?? (: We miss you guys so much! I love your blog and I'm so glad you guys have one now so we can see how your cute family is doing. Love you guys!
Bree
he's so funny. what a cute kid. loved it!
I'm so glad I found your blog! Congratulations on your cute family.
I'm glad you found our blog. Your little Luke is a cutie. I can't believe you are already on your second kid. I boy and a girl! How fun. What a cute family.
Post a Comment